Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Children's Day

Dear P1 Kindness boys,

Before you came into my life, I wondered if teaching was the right career for me. I started to doubt myself and I wonder if there is something more to teaching. After you (all 28 of you) came into my life, you (every single one of you) have helped me fully understand the true meaning of teaching.

All you little ones have unknowingly helped me re-ignite my passion for teaching (since the first day I met all of you) and you have unknowingly taught me how to be a better teacher. Through you, I love my career even more and because of you, my life has become more meaningful.

I am very proud to be your teacher because all of you are such excellent pupils!

You would have received the Spiderman homework file and the Ben10 notebook from me today. These are not expensive gifts but they would be very useful to you. I hope you would like it and remember to use it! (Boys who always copy your homework on scraps of paper, don't tell me that you don't have a notebook ok? You can use the cool Ben10 notebook now!)

These are things which I wanted to tell you in class but before I could elaborate, the bell has rung. :(

We are celebrating Children's Day tomorrow. Have lots of fun and enjoy yourself in school tomorrow!

Lastly, I would like to say: I thank God for sending all 28 of you to me and thank you boys, for being a part of my life. Happy Children's Day!

Love,
Miss Joyce Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment