Tuesday, August 9, 2011

All things pertaining to English.

Dear Parents,

I feel privileged for having the opportunity to speak with some of you over the past few days and am humbled by your support. I noticed that you are very pleased with the supplementary notes, bearing in mind the boys never had any to refer to beforehand. While this might sound potentially blasphemous due to the nature of my job, when I was a student myself, I remember forgetting what my teachers taught me after a couple of days. This was mainly why I decided the boys should have something to refer to, to assist them in their revision.

As such, I will be coming up with grammar notes for every upcoming unit to correspond with what is being covered in the learning sheets. However, as I am still unsure which areas of grammar your son might need further assistance in, especially for those that have been covered in the first half of the year, I would like to urge you to email me (nurul_ain_mohamad_ibrahim@moe.edu.sg) and share your ideas or concerns. For example, if your son needs some guidance with prepositions, do not hesitate to tell me. I will try my best to break down the concepts for him into bite sizes and create a trusty guide for the class.

Help me help your son in mastering the English Language. Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Miss Nurul

No comments:

Post a Comment