Thursday, April 1, 2010

Update on Character Alive

Dear Parents,

I am very impressed by the boys' work! I can see that they have put in a lot of effort in their scripts and they are of very good quality. Thank you for taking the time to guide them (and help them with the spelling of difficult words). I hope it has been a fruitful learning experience for the both of you.

I have checked their scripts and made some changes. I have also demonstrated how their script should be acted out. All that they have to do this weekend is to memorise their script and practise acting out their character. They have to bring their props on Monday for their performance as well. Please do not spend too much time on the props as the script and the acting is more important. Just source for materials that are readily available and create simple props.

Thank you for your support in helping to create fun in learning for the boys!

Regards,
Miss Joyce Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment